How to Create a Will in Virginia
Discover everything you need to know about creating a valid legal Will in Virginia in just 20 minutes!
We hate spam as much as you do.
We promise to keep your personal information private.
This free micro workshop from attorney David Wilks explains how to create a Last Will and Testament that will be honored after your death, including:
- What, if any, specific language your Will needs to include.
- The format you can use (can it be handwritten, a video Will, an online template, etc.?).
- How many witnesses do you need?
- Must it be notarized?
- What to know about choosing the Executor who will oversee your wishes.
- Rules about filing your Will with the local courts.
- What if you want to disinherit someone?
- Who to give copies to after it’s created.
- What to know if you want to make changes or revoke your Will in the future.
This mini-workshop is quick but empowering! You will learn the basic information you need to start documenting your final wishes and ensure that your assets and possessions are passed down to the people of your choosing.
Get Instant Access!
Fill Out the Form to Watch the Video Now
Call For A Consultation