Basic Estate Planning Checklist: 5 Legal Documents Every Adult Needs
Free Planning Guide Presented by Legacy Law Group of Northern Virginia, PLLC:
We hate spam as much as you do.
We promise to keep your personal information private.
Download this free e-book by attorney David Wilks and discover:
- The top five legal documents every adult over age 18 needs.
- How to make sure your wishes are honored if you get sick, become incapacitated, or pass away.
- Tools that will help ensure the money you leave behind for your kids is not lost or squandered if something happens to you.
- How a proper estate plan can help shield your nest egg (and your family’s inheritance) from the reach of the government, the courts, lawyers, nursing homes, or long-term care costs.
- How to minimize the chance of conflict, misunderstandings, or having your plan contested when dealing with sensitive blended family issues.
- The most important things to know when choosing a law firm to assist you with your estate plan (buyer beware!).
We invite you to download this free report now to learn how to protect your family, assets, and everything that matters to you. We look forward to helping you start the journey.
Yes! I Want My Free E-book!
Fill Out the Form to Download Now
Call For A Consultation